Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a mixture of hydrocarbons, which are in a gaseous state at ambient temperature and pressure. These are liquefied under pressure for easy storage, handling and transportation in pressurized vessels. It is obtained through crude oil refining or from natural gas through fractionation. Butane and Propane are the main constituent hydrocarbons in LPG. Other hydrocarbons present in traces or small fractions are Iso-butane, butylene, n-butane and propylene.
LPG is one of the safest, economical, eco-friendly and healthiest cooking fuels. LPG is used a cooking fuel in most urban and semi urban households. The rural population is also increasingly using it. Besides domestic usage, LPG is often used as an efficient source of energy in various industrial and commercial applications.
Cylinders are available mainly in 22 kg and 44 kg sizes.
Ensure that fixed LPG gas installations are carried out and serviced by a licensed or authorized gas fitter. This includes work on premises, caravans and boats.
1. Keep LPG appliances and fittings in good condition. Make sure they are checked regularly for any deterioration, including corrosion or minor leaks.
2. Use only equipment and parts specifically manufactured and approved for LPG.
3. Use the correct type of hose. Do not make up temporary connections.
4. Keep cylinders secure during transport.
5. Shut off cylinder valve before disconnecting cylinder from the appliance. Conversely when replacing an empty cylinder makes sure the appliance isolation cocks are turned off.
1. Do not switch on lights or any electronic device it can lead to explosion.
2. Open windows and doors to release gas from kitchen by natural air.
3. Close the cylinder valve and switch off the regulator.
4. Be far from kitchen and contact your dealer or civil defense and explain what happen.
Spray the fittings on the top of a cylinder with a bottle of soapy water when the line is pressurized. If your cylinder is leaking the gas will create bubbles in the soapy water. If this is the case you must turn off the gas supply and contact your gas supplier.
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund.